Thursday, March 8, 2012

Whoa, what happened??

Whoa, I must have really lost it to not post for so long between having a sinus infection one week, then having to work 6 straight days in a row the next week, catching up with life took most of this week. 

I have a surprise for all of you though...

Visit my etsy site www.watsonsoaps.etsy.com and use the words springforward you will receive 20% off your total order!!  This coupon applies only to my blog readers and is only available till Friday March 16th.  Take advantage of it, you can stock up on some really great soaps!
And while we are talking about great soaps, let me talk about a few of them since I have neglected you for too long....

First up:

Green Tea with Lemongrass



My husband goes to China on business several times a year. He visited a woman who owned a shop that had been selling green tea for hundreds of years. The tea leaves are whole and blossom when steeped in the hot water. They serve it in little cups with no handles. It is the best green tea I have ever tasted. He brought back a pound of this green tea for us to enjoy drinking. Little does he know that I took some to put into soap.....?


I brewed it up very strong, and then added it to the soap which gives it its nice, earthy color. I added some shredded lemongrass and lemongrass essential oil. Lemongrass essential oil is known for its antibacterial, anti fungal and antiseptic qualities. Green tea is naturally rich in antioxidants-which help protect the body from free radicals, the bad skin aging particles in your body. I can't say that this soap will take 10 years off your appearance, but you'll have to try it and let me know!


Next up....

 
Patchouli



Scented with pure patchouli essential oil, this soap is wonderfully seductive and sultry. Great in the shower, it won't leave a heavy lingering scent on you afterwards. One of my best sellers for sure!! Patchouli essential oil has anti-fungal benefits and helps treat eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. It is also known to diminish over time scars left on the skin from chicken pox and acne.

 
I have converted anti-patchouli people with this soap, some who completely hated patchouli before, have really grown to love this one.  I believe it is from the quality of patchouli essential oil, not some cheap patchouli fragrance oil knock off.  The real thing just smells so warm and mellow, makes me just melt when smelling it.  And guess what, I was one of those anti-patchouli people...LOL!!!

And lastly,
Patchouli Sweet Orange



I don't know if there is a better scent combo than sweet orange and patchouli. It is just so yummy. You have to smell it for yourself. I combined sweet orange and patchouli essential oils and swirled in a bit if cocoa for the brown swirly bits. So maybe it is all three scents all mixed up into one heavenly bar of soap.



Patchouli essential oil has anti-fungal benefits and helps treat eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. It is also known to diminish over time scars left on the skin from chicken pox and acne.  Sweet orange essential oil is known for maintaining healthy, smooth skin by clearing acne and dermatitis, and is great for detoxifying your skin.  

I hope you have enjoyed this showcase of some of my soaps and come back again soon to see more!
Don't forget about visiting my Etsy site for some great deals on some great soaps!!  Oh, and if you want more than one kind, please convo me to request a reserved listing so you can get more!

XOXOXO,
Becca 


No comments:

Post a Comment