Friday, March 16, 2012

Ohhhh, weekend! You are Finally Here!

Thank goodness it's Friday night!  I am so glad this week is done!  My husband left for business Monday morning for China and Korea, and has left me with the kids and laundry for the week.  He comes home Monday night, so that means the weekend is going to be LAZY!  Can't wait to be in my jammies all day, no dress clothes or shoes! 

Alright, enough is enough...

Soap tonight?  Yes please! 

Cherry Almond



This soap is one of my best sellers, by far! It has a strong cherry almond scent that is appealing to both men and women. It reminds me of a certain lotion that I believe most people will recognize right away. When people pick up this bar of soap, almost all say, "Ooooh, this is nice!"

I know I say this about all of my soaps, but this one is one of my favorite soaps.  It has always been in my line of products, and will continue to be a classic soap.  I have customers that stock up on this one at shows so they can have this all year. 


Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
Jammies, here I come!!!

XOXOXO,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment